Monday, February 22, 2010

Fat Ladys Wear Girdles Ladys....what Do I Do?

Ladys....what do I do? - fat ladys wear girdles

That is history. My wife and I have been married for 3 years and had a child a year ago this month. I understand their decline in sexual desire after the baby, who was one year and not much recooperated. She now lives at home with the child and I'm on a big project at work. This makes it difficult moments for us, and she wants a break when I go home and I want to rest when they come home. I had a lot to rekindle the flame in the room, but just do not seem to fire. We had a few weekends where grandparents are cared for, and we had some time alone. I'm so excited and then at the end totally disappointed. You just want to rest and sleep. Pateint I was exhausted with her at first, knowing she was. But I'm ready to fCreate or get our sex life to a backup. I am ready for it to me crazy again. I havent seen it in a time and really do not know how to change things and that complacency in the marriage and the birth of our son. I did try a lot of different things to stimulate their interest, but nothing really happened. It is once in a blue moon, when the baby is sleeping experience very quickly. I do not want too many advantages, but I'm ready for another night without sleep the whole day good college OLE. Baby-sitting arrangements can be made, but she wants when it comes to rest. I'm not a lazy fat bastard who goes home and waits for dinner on the table. Hell half the time I cook when I get home. I am active and fit, have a good job and good money. What can I do for hims hot for me again. I want to go home in the removal of clothes to go back. I hope that your inquiry is not a miracle, but would make suggestions to do so.
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment