Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ge Cb Model 3-5980a Handheld Cb Radio Antenna?

Handheld cb radio antenna? - ge cb model 3-5980a

I bought some old CB radios GE (model number 3-5980A) and I realized that from this side of the antenna output is, but you do not know what type of antenna or adaptation. His black and can be fitted with a white or red used as a stereo system, but not the appropriate cable. Please tell me what kind of and this is perhaps to give me a website where I can get.


Heres, (which the CB radio and looks like a really crappy picture from the wall, I do not know where I would be better)
http://cgi.ebay.com/GE-Portable-CB-3-598 ...

1 comments:

jeremy r said...

I was a gay radio is apparently no longer manufactured) (. GE has a special antenna for this model and its made it very difficult to find, and finding a job is even harder. paticular model, the radio also has an antenna adapter for replacing higher eccentric. I've had the antenna on eBay, but was paired with a set of radios that for only 1 radio and antenna can not buy! Your best option to buy a cobra 38wx c if you have a good hand held wish. Which are applied in the state in almost every truck. You can buy all the accessories for themselves and build the kind of system you want around them. Good luck.

Post a Comment