Thursday, February 18, 2010

Self Print Iron On I Am Trying To Find Out About A Old Singer Fold Away Sewing Machine With Cast Iron Peddle And Wheel On Bottom?

I am trying to find out about a old singer fold away sewing machine with cast iron peddle and wheel on bottom? - self print iron on

Sewing has dared to print a page with the name of the singer. The time to fall on the wooden table with two draws, one part is both the smallest detail on them. The sale and the base has fallen, and the right to sell the car is a really good meal.

1 comments:

pepper said...

Yes, I have one, that my husband gave me a gift. This is a singer was in 1927. Iron pedals and a wheel at the bottom right corner.

What is that you try to know? For further information about what you have received to the identification number, you can find at the end of the machine. There is a metal disc the size of a silver dollar and has the model number ..... has a pair of letters (AA or AB and a number may follow). then go to the website of the singer and is based on the model number, you will find all the information you want to ..... of the year it was made, where he was or how they were produced.

For more information, please email me and maybe I can help ..

Post a Comment